THE SALT BAR will host a special fundraiser this Easter Saturday, April 15, to help the Condong Public School which suffered extensive damage during the Tweed Floods.
The small school of 52 students was inundated with floodwaters and only one classroom was left untouched.
The computer room, library and administration office were all flooded and the school remains closed for repairs.
Students and staff will move to the Murwillumbah South Infants School for term two, while repairs are undertaken.
There will be loads of great prizes to be won donated by local businesses including Stone & Wood who have donated a Karma Keg.
The fundraiser will start at 12pm with prizes drawn at 2pm.
All keg and raffle ticket sales raised will be donated to the Condong Public School.
Raffle prizes to be won:
• Two nights at Mantra donated by Corporate Boardies Pty LTD
• Magnum of wine donated from Salt Bar
• $100 Visa gift card donated Town Creative & Branding
• Seafood tray donated by Wilkinson Seafood
• Piccolo Gelato voucher Piccolo Gelato
• Salt Village Fish & Chips vouchers Salt Village Fish & Chips
• Easter Hamper
• Wine donated by Samuel Smith & Son
• Saltbean voucher Saltbean Espresso
• Gift Basket donated by Murwillumbah Cellars
• Massage & Rose Crown Pack donated by Essential Well Being